Friday 3 August 2018

LEFTOVERS AND COLD DOODLES





LEFTOVERS AND COLD DOODLES
ONCE MORE DEAR FRIENDS, INTO THE BREECH! Yeah, I picked a few at random. I like the photograph I took of the two gulls; they were really high up in the sky as I recall. I don’t know why the photo is all purplee though, unless I did that Photoshop thingy again; it was a while ago.
The one large doodle is a full page display of my inner mind. So be afraid; be very afraid! (I musta been imbibing something at the time,legal of course. It’s from a number of years ago.
I used PS to reverse the colour on the next four doodles so that the light areas become dark and the dark light (sounds biblical…) Anyway, they look trippy. (The one with the giant sewing needle in space had the caption "IT’S A RICH MAN’S UNIVERSE, SON.”
The doodle of two strange cartoon folk having really, REALLY unsafe sex is part of a series I did on the seven deadly sins. 
And needles and hummingbirds? What’s up with that? (I have no idea!) Hmmm. I just noticed a lot of rather phallic missiles flying about a couple of these doodles. I hope they’re not Freud's.
Anyway, warm up these cold dishes and chow down on them or add them to the compost pile; either way they'll be put to use, eventually, if only by worms....


Large Doodle




 


 











                                                                                                 

DON’T DRINK AND DOODLE  
(A message from the Doodlers Society of Canada®)




 

No comments: