Tuesday 24 April 2018

RANTS: PEOPLE ARE FUNNY #2


RANDOM THOUGHTS AND OBSERVATIONS OF OUR CRAZY, QUIRKY WORLD
 
     OK. A baby nappy changing service. What will they think of next? Perhaps this is the latest thing, or perhaps I’m behind in my diaper news? But apparently the company childcare.co.uk, (which seems to be an actual British company) put out an April fool's joke announcing they were starting an ‘uber-wipes’ diaper changing service, but decided, due to huge numbers of "views" on their website, to create an actual service which will allow complete strangers to come into your home and change your child's diapers while you are busy being busy.
Yep, I'd want somebody I've never met and may never see again to come in and do the dirty work with my child. What could possibly go wrong?
Are we truly that busy and that brain dead, that we need an app service to wipe our babies' bottoms? So call "Nappy 999", for a change. Sigh…

Cheers, Jake

No comments: