Saturday 12 May 2018

MORE SILLY CARTOONS...SORRY ABOUT THAT!


 SOME MORE FROM MY PILE. Please don't be too angry or disgusted with me; I only draw the dang things. It looks like most are drawn with mechanical pen. (The slight bluish background on some of them is because they were drawn on yellow sticky notepads. Memo to self: use white sticky notepads in the future.) 
 A pen in hand...
I ALWAYS DRAW with this type of pen--they fit comfortably in your hand, and they're ergonomic, too. (Don't judge me.)
Terrorist Cell


                                           
TERRORIST CELL is supposed to be a pic of some microscopic organism under a microscope, an invisible creature that’s hidden, out of sight and potentially deadly. (Though the fact is that most microscopic critters are our friends, and even with millions of germs and cooties on our bodies, we basically live in harmony together. Terrorists take note and learn from the littlest among us!)
As for TERRORIST PUPPET TRAINING, laugh all you want, folks, but puppets can be really scary sometimes. 
Terrorist Puppet Training
The toon, TERRORIZED, speaks for itself, though I doubt the guy can even open his mouth to croak, "Help!" by this point.
And for all those UFO fans out there, I apologize. In "Probe!" below, I know I haven't drawn any "grays" or "blues". My aliens look more like floor lamps, which is somewhat disconcerting as I look around my apartment. O my gawd! It’s the probe! (My annual physical is just around the corner, so I guess I am a little anxious. "Now just relax...")
"I think he's ready for the probe."
THE PROBLEM WITH PEDESTALS, is super old; I think I drew that in the late 70s at university. Just about sums up the male libido, I guess. Some of us never grow up!
Terrorized

LOST DOODLE: If only I could decipher its code! Is it a treasure map, or a scrap of paper I used to blot my squidgy mechanical pen? Who knows? Burping balloons and lions in crowds? They're all fodder for the feeble, friable mind of doodlers. And tip of the hat to all you doodlers out there. Doodle forth, lads and lassies! Today is National Doodle Day! (Actually, according to the British Awareness Days website, September 21 was celebrated as "National Doodle Day 2018" (at least in merry, old England), sandwiched between "International Day of Peace 2018", September 20 and "World Car Free Day 2018", September 23. So doodles come right between world peace and environmental sanity. I like it! 

Cheers.

The Problem with Pedestals

Be careful what you think for...



Lion in Crowd













Lost Doodle




No comments: